Skip to content
- 6:30/7:00am - Dogs are woken up and let outside to go to the bathroom and play before breakfast, depending on their energy level and needs. During this time we also assess how dogs are getting along with others and any special needs. The early morning outside playtime is usually a lively one.
- 8:00am - By now dogs are eager for their breakfast, which they are all fed separately followed by a nap afterwards to digest.
- 9:00am - Dogs enjoy a great day of playing outside, with brief periods of relaxation indoors. We often spend time in the big field chasing, sniffing, and practicing recall.
- 12:00pm - Outdoor time is balanced with rest, so we usually take a siesta mid day.
- 1:30pm - The afternoon is more play time, with brief periods of relaxation indoors.
- 4:30pm - Dinner time, dogs are fed separately followed by a nap afterwards to digest.
- 6:00pm - One last play for those that desire.
- 9:00pm - The dogs go out for a final potty and a stroll before having a cuddle and settling down for the night.
- Optional late night pee break.
©2018 Pemberton Dog Ranch.